Monday, July 27, 2009

Comuter Mishap Day



I went for my haircut appoinment last saturday and adjudicate to cut my hair short ! Weee . Well my boyf certainly says i look cute in that hair cut and he always fondle with it . Me likeky . Lynn pulak likes to shake my head like a mushroom . Thanks big sis for the hair cut ((:

Okay okay back to main topic . Today was a bad day for me ! I went back with the help of ktm as usual . Its a lil bit pack cuz the train got delayed . Shitty once . The train finally arrived and i went in . I was standing facing the glass. On my right is this one chinese dude and on my left is one malay dude( mamat A ) . In front of that mamat was spacious ennuff for him to stand properly . he was standing facing the other side of the glass . Its like back to back . But he intentionally move his hand behind my back ! shitty twice ! I was like " ISH " so i stand closer to the chinese dude . At serdang station the chinese dude got down . A lot of people got down , so i move further inside cuz of his position ! So uncomfortable !! As i move , he moves too ! Closer and closer to me ! i was like WTH ! There's space and yet ur moving towards me . He looked at his friend and his friend said " Die dah marah tuu " and yet he still moves to me. I gave him that one kind look !! and move further inside till the small door that connects to the other compartment of the train ! I was pissed off and scared at the same time ! I wish my boyf was there ;(( . Luckily kajang is just one station away . And luckily he didnt got off at the same station . Thank god .

No comments:

Post a Comment