Monday, July 13, 2009

One Year Anny !

I couldnt believe its been a year we've been together . Seems like yesterday . He's my air to breath it. My sun and my rain. He's the reason for me to live. You thought me so much in life. You brought happiness into my life. You coloured my plain sheets into the most beautiful abstract. I love the way you put a smile on my face when im sad. You always know how to make me laugh eventho im so mad at you. Constantly missing you every second of my loneliness without you. Today is a sad day cuz we couldnt celebrate. " You dont love me the way i love you " ;p . I would be dumb enuff to not have you despite all the words flying around. I know you're a one man woman with no sprinkle of flirtacious. You're all to my own, mine forever. I love the way we share our food and how you always feed me. You're full of suprises. I miss when you lift me up in the air in front of everybody . I miss the way we cuddle at rooftop in front of your friends. I miss how we would on the phone for hours just saying how we miss each other. My day wouldnt be complete without seeing or hearing you. You're my own personal heroin , so addictive i couldnt live without. You're the best damn thing i've ever had. You accept me for who and what i am . You accept my past . I could never find any lover as good as you. Im greatful to have you in my life. You meant the world to me. I know ive done some stupid , irrasional mistakes , im truly amend and im thankful to have you back . I realised no one as good as you. I miss when you forced me to see your mum cuz im too scared but i end up talking behind your back :P . You changed me into a better person . I know how u're jelous sumetimes but i know its cuz you love me. Baby , i love you till the end of my life && after it. You couldnt imagine how much im missing you these days ! I love you so damn much ! Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment