Monday, July 6, 2009

PIZZA MANIA !!

we couldnt decide where to eat for our lunch , so we decided DOMINOS PIZZA ! Oh my Geez , ive been craving their bananna kaya dessert and bbq chicken wings for months ! I got it unleash finally , LOL! Since we couldnt find a parking spots ( Damn you bloody cars ) we went to jess house and eat !! We ordered one large and one medium pizza , bananna dessert , bbq chicken wings , onion rings and coke ! Can you imagine four of us eating that ? My stomach felt like bursting ! Well , i was a bit pale cuz of the stupid fever ! dont blame me . I Looked a little bit puffy okay ? Urgh , my eye candy has been stolen by that bitch ! Just makes my day more worse top it up with a WEIRDO DUMBO been pain in my ass ! Stupid guy ! Youre just DIGUSTING IDIOT !!

jess dog was SOOO CUTE ! Feel like kicking him in the butt !

No comments:

Post a Comment