Monday, August 10, 2009

Unmatured of You

** Your secrets are out and you're still pretending like you did nothing wrong. OMG ~~!!! I couldnt believe you lied to both of us . Telling the other way round to us. What i was saying before was all true. You're the one who's lying to us . u like to make a big deal out of a tiny problem . You just messed with the wrong girl dude ! Im glad i get it straight with her . I finally believed what they've been telling me is all the truth after all. Making excuses and lies doesnt makes u an ideal boyf. People wouldnt love you based on that , honesty is everything . Its okay to be you although its tough being you . How could you say all those things . My feelings towards you just dissappear into thin air * kapoof * ! You can hate me as long as u want , i dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment