Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wednesday 22nd July

after class , me and lynn went to MidValley ! ngahahha . didnt felt like going home to early . At the same day , i wanted to repair my sony ericsson since it went for a swimming inside my bag . Shitty . So we went there , weeee ! LONGING to eat XXL chicken , we finally stuffed our stomach with the chicken . Yummy ! its actually quite big but it got cut into smaller pieces. miahhaha . That day were a day to be marked ! Cuz for the FIRST time , i wore coloured contact lens . My sis was supposed to teach me how to wear it , but she went training for one freakin week ! So i decided to google up the instruction . I wasnt so bad . Ive seen my uncle wore it a thousand times !
After eating , we went SHOPPING !! woot woot . Our eyes turned big and round seeing all those sale signs ! i end up buying shirt and a beanie , while lynn bought a skinny jeans ! Shitty , lynn kinda showed me those jeans but i was too buzy looking around the shop . After we went off and heading back , i kinda regret for not looking when she was telling ! AAAAAAA . Those skinny jeans were purtty !! Walaweyh ! Lynn , i so want that jeans !

No comments:

Post a Comment