Wednesday, July 8, 2009

XXL CHICKEN ( listen is a must ! )



Laugh first then listen okay ?
LOL
please hold your laughter after the video
thank you for your cooporation
enjoy , ;)







Its started after lunch where we were bored to death and sneaking into the music room . Sasha is not herself today a bit WACKO on the outside with a dash of unstable emotion . LOL ! that's what you get kids if you dont get enuff sleep. Geez, It came out randomly . Try and listen ((:



Here's the lyrics, follow the rhythem

I'm Hungry and You're Lonely ~
I want my fried chicken that you promised me ~
... Read More
I'm Hungry and You're Lonely ~
Where the hell is my fried chicken ~
where's the extra extra large chicken ~

And then you went and bought for me the chicken that you've promised me but it wasn't square at all honey ~
You bought me back the oval chicken which was like so skinny .. It wasn't my square fried chicken ~

Im hungry and you're lonely ~
where is my fried chicken
where is my square extra extra large fried chicken

I'm hungry .. U'r lonely ~~~~

Where the hell is my ~ fried ~ chicken ~

my extra extra large chicken ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment