Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beau , te amor .

I havent seen my sayangg for quite a long time ! i missed him so much ! LOL . Yesterday we went out to pavii as usual . I went for my haircut while he waited patiently on the couch happily sleeping ! GEEZ . This time i cut it short . Hee . My hairstylist have grown more beautiful each time i went to see her . Thanks kak jade fr the hair cut . Me likeky ! My sayangg said i look adorable in this haircut . He preferred it this rather than long hair . ROLF , feels young again .

After that , we went to the guitar shop on bb . He played the guitar just for me , oh geez . Makes me melt * drool* . I spent the whole day with him. Oh how much i miss his tenderness ! At night , we went and hang at Roof Top . SANGAT BOYAN! Filled with school kids whose tryin to be extra freakin cool . Oh please , grow all of ur body parts and then u can act like one . Then his friends came along . Oh there's this one girl , M ( not a real name) in MMU . She's like Oh My Freaking God . She's supeerrr GEDIXX with a big G . She flirts with my boyf a lot ! She knows zul is no longer available but still !!! Yesterday i kinda invited her to hang with us at roof top . I wanna see how much balls does she has . She showed up but she didnt EVEN stared or shaked my hands . MIAHAHHAHA . after she left , we kinda kutuk her . Miahhahaha . Bad Zaza . Zul was like " dah puas dah tengok mira ? Sayangg i lagi lawa laa and comel pulak tuu ((: " * and he go pulled my hair * GEEZ. Heee , lagi lah tambah sayang kt boyf ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment