Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Freshies AGAIN


I started college 18th May . Late by two weeks . Daymnn . So here it goes again , FRESHIES ! Im currently taking B.A(Hons) in English Language and Communication at the UCSI ,cheras . Bahahah . Lotsa blacks with a super low v necks showing off their busty boobs O.O . * cuci mate* . bahahah . My first day wasnt so bad. i found friends in the figure above ((: . hehe . from left : me , Liyana ; i hate her cuz she always have the cutest themes ! I NAK JUGAK !!! , then its Sha ; she's the kind of friends that helps u no matter what , Jez ; my eating partner ;p stuff stuff . agagaga , then elyna ; i dont really know her very well cuz tak bnyk same class but i got 3 years more . and im feeling that it will be great ! seriously , rugii i tell you .i like my jadual but i hate friday . cuz my class is 8-6 . OMG ! nak balek naek train pun tension , too TOO much people packed like a sardine tin tat i have to breath on their odours and mine too >.< .Sweat . ahah . monday and tuesday kelas petang , 2 till 4 or 5. wednesday && thursdays 8 till afternoon . then balek can sleep . I thought going to college i can shake off a few pounds but since imma bit buzy , i didnt jog for a couple of weeks . daymn ! my boyf pun bising , asek makan je ! Bia laa ! pfft , exam is in two weeks . yaiks ! baru masuk for two weeks dah nk exam lagi 2 weeks . die die . HAVE to study now , to be continued . ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment