Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let The Cat Out of The Bag



The purpose im writing this is not to start a war but to make things crystal clear and relieved the questions marks marked in my heart. I mean no harm, seriously I dont know what i did wrong or any actions that my harm you unconsiously. Or maybe im just being too paranoid. You've been avoiding me the whole year and giving me these shits excuses over and over again. Well, i certainly know u have friends that is in a relationship just like me , but why me ? why are you kicking me to the curb ?. It's like written all over my face saying you are forbid to be friends to communicate in the tiniest way or a huge mole that's making you distaning yourself
. We've been friends for almost 3 years now. Dont give me those buzy shits , cuz im buzy too. We're just friends rite ? i thought we've made it clear the last time. Nuthing less and nuthing more. Just friends. I miss you as a friend not more than that. Im trying to make things as mature as enuff. If solving this face to face i know that will never happen cuz u'll keep giving me reasons. Its like ive done a hugh mistakes that cant be undo or forgiven. I just need to know the plain black and white truth, no more avoiding or hiding. Its time to let the cat out of the bag or else it might hurt the third party. Dido ?gb

No comments:

Post a Comment