Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DICKHEAD ALERT !!!


**this is another guy okay.


you ditch me for my bestfriends . that's one serious jackass man . Only bitches would do those kind of things. you threw our 3 years of friendship over my bestfriend ! thats stupid man , really low . i know im not pretty as her. Im not that stupid la wey. Boohoo you couldnt get her cuz she deserves sumeone much better that you ! Cant you understand she has a fucking boyfriend ? that twice loser man. u messed up with the wrong girl. fyi , i used to like you before you FUCKING ditch our friendship for my friend ! i never thought you're doing such shits. since u keep ignoring all of my msej and stuff only picks up HER CALLS ! like what the fuck ? go and weep to her i sent these. like she cares ! you deserve it all ! take everything , i dont want anything to do with you anymore ! I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU DICKHEAD ! dont mind replying this. like i said , i dont want anything to do with you . EVER ! org nk ckp cara baik buat bodo , this is the only way to get you notice ! Pegi mampos la kau dengan lagu and poems kau uh ! Macam aku layan jew ! FUCK la wey ! Kau kluar senyap2 ngn my bestie , and told her everything about your life. Kau baru je kenal die kut mase time tuuu , yang aku nie ko kenal 3 tahun tanaklak bgtau mcm ko bgtau die ? tak penahlak mention ko ade girlf , kt die ade pulak
! siap nangis kat die bile ko break ngn awek ko. EEE , tak ingin lah aku ade kwn cam kau. Padan muke girlf ko slalu tinggal ko. dah tu nak tehengeh kt bestie aku yg dah lame ngn boyf die. memang taklah. lgpun ko buat type die la wey ! tak reti bahase ke kwn aku da ade boyf, yang ko nk jiwang ngn die uh pahal ! get loss la dickhead. KARMA ! what goes around comes around


** A friend i knew in myspace, we got so attach but he backstab me and ditch me over my bestie. thats a real dickhead !

No comments:

Post a Comment