Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family Escape to An Island






Its been awhile since my family and i went on a trip . Aha . The last trip was in 2007 . We went to UK and Espanyol. We stopped by at bristol to pick up my sister and my brother-in-law and brought our backpack to Espanyol. Woah , that's an exciting one . Wish to see my sister again soon enough.

But this time we went nearer since my dad planned with his Phd clan to visit their friend in Bandung , Indonesia. First , mum wouldnt go but after we pursued her , its a GO ! Wuuuuuhuuu.
Airplane rides again . Gosh , i hate landing cuz their so unprofessional . This time the were only 5 of us instead 7. Well , i didnt plan going to college soon enough after booking the ticket . Aha . My first week of class and i've already ponteng two classes . Yaiks . hehe . We really had a blast there . Thats what we really need , A VACATION away from hussel and bussel. Bandung is like Cameron Highlands . Very cooling , the weather's perfect like Spain . not too hot and windy too.
We shop like A LOT ! cloths ,keychain , BROWNIES you named it ! aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment