Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama !! ((:


The clock strike 12 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA ! She officially turns 52 this year . Oh man , since we just got back from bandung last week , i still couldnt get u anything yet cuz of $$$ . Still figuring out wat to buy , she wanted mercedes bentz sports car . Pfft , still couldnt afford it yet . Later eh ma , when i have lotsa lotsa $$. Thanks for being patience with me throught my 18 years of living . Srry for kicking you inside the womb , im hungry la ma . Thats why i kick kick . Hehe. Srry if i had offended you before with my harsh and irrasional action. I love you to death . Hee ;D . Sorry asek habiskan ur money when you're trying to be rich :PP . i know the reasons why u did that for the last two years bcause you were lonesome . Dad was bz with his works and ur children werent home much . I know it was hard for you to let me to go to PLKN cuz u just got be back. Well , im here and not going anywhere i guess. Hee . Sorry to dissapointed you with the spm and not going to the overseas dream. Thanks for being my jogging partner eventhough u quickwalk . haha . no fair mama ! last of all , i love you mama ((: . dont leave me yet okay ?  I still need you. I wish you a prosper and a long long life :P

No comments:

Post a Comment