Friday, June 12, 2009

big ONE EIGHT


Tonight when the clock strikes 12 i'll be turning into half woman and half girl -_-"
LOLS
Yes , 13th june is my bday
I dont need an alarm clock to remind me that im getting older and older
Yaiks , sooner or later i have to get married and have kids
I like the feeling of that but it scares the hell out of me
Though the number 18 gives you the license to drink and drunk
but a-ah , im not doing those stuff
See , im not those clubbing ,totally drunk girls
Yes , you get me wrong dear .
So ,im your lost . And im glad to be one
Cuz this Miss Independant has grown up and has better things to do then sucking up yourself
Those who did that kind of things are somehow beenneglected
and imma FULL TIME surrounded by love
18 is a fresh starts when the world give a ring
Mailing that the reality just started and hell lot of responsibilities about to be carried
Geez, i gotta get my priorities straight
Im looking foward to these crinkles life
Like mis Jasmine say , its a LONG RUN
LOL , its econs btw.
I know what the hell but it kinda relates, you'll learn
HAHA . I dont wish for grand or luxuries birthday bash or birthday present
Just a simple one
Surrounded by the ones i LOVE yes , LOVE ones not LOVED ones
As in present , today , not so yesterday
I dont need porche or hummer
Cuz those wont make you any younger and only reminds you OLD AGE
Just a golden ticket making my parents and myself proud of me
And accomplishing those DREAMS ive kept



WISH RANKING
1.My sayangg Zul
2.Jiemah
3.My sha shi ci
4. Ida
5. kecik (te-ah)
6. Nazie
7. Alin
8. Lynn
9. Diah
10. Jesjes
11. Naim
12. Penyu
13. Mama
14. Ili
15. Ayah
16. Nabila
17. Am
18. Esya
19. Kinah
.
.
.
.
100. Beha . ( haha , she wanted to be the last)

No comments:

Post a Comment