Monday, June 8, 2009

part time babysitter (:

As the school holidays started , my job begins . Taking care of my baby cuzin while he's staying at my house . Weee . What i like the most bout him is when he's angry or he's crying , ill sing twinkle twinkle little star and he immediately stop , LITERALLY ! wahahha . I always feed him over and over again . He ism soo cute . Feel like kicking him in the butt . haha . Tak sabar nak anak , WHOOPS . ;D . His birthday is the same as my dad which is 13th july but 50 years different ! Seriously . He's my new fav cousin . ahahaha . Sumpah geram dgn die







Oh , did i tell you that he likes to chase his own shadows ? how can he be any cuter that than ! Ahah , he'll get confused with his own shadows and started to step on it or run until the shadows are gone ! Can u see his oversize head ? Ahaha , that what makes him heavy but that doesnt change the fact that he's SUPER CUTE ! Oh , he's a water freak ! If we take him to the swimming pool , he'll try and drink the water from his float ! haiyaa , this kid aa . And then when its time to go home , he'll be crying his heart out because we took him out of the pool ! Sheesh . I had fun with him . hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment