Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dummie Burglar

** Its fasting month , durh .At late afternoon today , my neighbours house got robbed . Geez , dont they get stupid enuff ? its fasting month for god sake . They should be begging for forgiveness not make more sins ! They broke into the house thru the window . Apparently the grill at the window is not safe cuz they can cut it . Garh ! The house was upside down . I went and see if my neighbour is okay , well imma good neighbour ( : . later at night around 2 ish , the noise of my house alarm burst till my eye drums can pop ! My house nearly got robbed ! Seriously , im sleepy enuff and who dares to disturb my beauty sleep . My maid heard sume noise just outside her room ! OMG . That's scary . luckily my house has those burgler alarm and stray dogs ! all hail to the stray dogs. And thanks to He for protecting the house . hehehe . House robbery in my place rarely occurs . The police even said it , " Taman sri reko neh jarang ade kes cik " . Well What to do ? Pray to God that you woke up alive the next day . Thank god my room is upstairs, but pity my maid. Since then , mum placed a wisel beside my bed and a hard stick to wack that dude ! Haih , bulan puasa pun ko nak buat keje tekutuk , tak pahamlah .

1 comment:

  1. biaselah. nak crk duet lbey. raya nnt kne bg duet rye. haha!

    ReplyDelete