Saturday, August 15, 2009

You Let Me Down

** You got black and white busted with me and her . I couldnt believe you would do such massive lies to me . I dont know you anymore . For the past three years ive comfort you were sincere but all those stories u made up,i couldnt believe you anymore . I dont know wether you really love me when we were an item . I thought u're the guy who can be trusted , but i was WRONG , very wrong . you're yelling at me because of ur own fault . People dont lie to their loved ones. They love you for your honesty not some stories you made. Im confused now. I should have believed what my friends said about you when we're still studying at the same school . Im shocked of everything ! I just couldnt believe you lie to me for the past THREE YEARS ! The blog i posted the other day just opened one side of her eyes . You're freaking out cuz the truth is out. Im guiltless cuz what i did was A RITE THING. If not , me and her will be living in a world full of lies. Now, i dont know how much you have lied to me. I cried every night when im with you . You always make me feel im never good enough for you. Maybe the reason you lied is because security and to feel accepted or you dont want people to leave you or you want people to leave you. Everyone is backing me up . I just dont understand , what do you really want out of the lies ?


** dear friends , i really need your advise. What should i do ? Thanks .

2 comments:

  1. Sayang ... just go with the flow ... follow your heart ... do what u think is correct ... =) ... but .. always remember ... for whatever decisions u've made ... u have to face your own consequences ... be strong my dear !! don't tear for such people ... =) ... and remember one thing ... no matter what decisions u make ... ur neneks are always there to support u !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's already ur ex kn?
    so,kenapa perlu tangisi beliau lagi?
    xperlu rasanya.
    abaikan shj.
    ape yg dh lepas tu lepas.
    teruskan memandang & meluru kehadapan rather than terus menoleh ke mse silam yg mnyakitkan.
    i feel u babe!

    ReplyDelete