Monday, August 10, 2009

Delirious Vortex

This is my A . Im freaking mad at him always have , always been . There's this attitude which ive been hating it forever !! He has no self confidence and always always find the shortest way to solve all of his problems EG: Taking drugs , sleeping pills and cutting himself ( but it was all a lie ! )! For the first few years i can still live up to it , but now it has gone TOO FAR ! It takes me years just to forget him and he still appearing with a plate of troubles and a cup of disaster . After breaking up with him , he ONLY CALLS me when he's about to die , or commit suicide , in an accident or did sumething that i dont like but it was all a lie ! . WTH , god gives u reasons to
live !! why wouldnt u appreciate it ? Im tired of giving you my shoulder , comfortness and advise ! Cuz u're not listening to one of it ! You told me bad things about your girlfriend , but i heard the other way round . For once , dont let your problems take over you , you take over your problems ! Stop running away ~~!! Im tired of your action. Grow up ! I remember the time when u cried regretting for leaving me . And after leaving me , bad things happened to you . U made the decision . I've changed now . Im with zul now , and i love him very much . I thought after you i culdnt find another lover as you , but im wrong I found one . I cant always be there when you need a shoulder to cry on bcuz you're the one who's always do stupid things eventhough ive told you million times . you just couldnt care EVERYONE around you ! Just because of one prob , u dont wanna live . Can you see everyone around you loves you and cares for you ! I just want you to live a normal life , like others . I dont like seeing you in this condition , i know ur strong . it doesnt mean without a girlf in your life you culdnt live . Just have faith in Allah . All these are only test to HIS followers.


ALL this was all lies ! OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment