Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Rainy Day



Today my girls planning to study at lynn's house . Ok laa since the next day is business exam. We agreed meeting each other at college around 10.30. Garh . So i set my alarmed 8.00 but my stupid alarm didnt wake me up !! I woke up around 10.30 !! Alamakkk ! Straight away i call lynn , told her i'll be there within one hour. Jeng Jeng Jeng , I arrived at bts within one hour . ngahhahaha .

After picking up jes from college , sha picks me n lynn at lynn's mum's office . ROADTRIP !!! dahla puasa that day , tgk diaorg mkn saba je lah akuu . hmmmm . Okay , here's how the trip went wrong . We decide to leave the house around 3.30 , and we did . As we step out of the house , it started raining HEAVILY !!! DAYMNN !!! . We were soaking wet although using an umbrella , it doesnt works the way it suppose to be !! DAYMNN TWICE ! then , when we got into the car , sha realize her wiper was MISSING !!! DAYMN TRICE !!! . We have to wait for the rain to slow down , and we did ! We transfer the back wiper to the front and CELOTAPE IT ALOT !!! We manage to drive to the nearest workshop but half way , the wiper BROKE !! WALLAAWEY !!



After that , we pick ewan from college cuz he wanted to study probs and stats with me ( ewa, aku tade la terror mane pun ) . We arrived at the office around 5.50 . Lynn's mum is about to close the office . sabaa je lah , puase neh ! then , ewan called haziq to pick me and him from bts . Yeay ! tayah nek tren ! Smpatlah bebuka puasa ngn mama ((: . FUUHH , haziq drive taley bla ! Takuut pun ade but SYIOK . Gotta admit it . he was faaaasstt ! vrooom vrooom . 10 mins dah smpi rumah . Mane taknye , menyelit je keje !.






Jes realized the back window was leaking . SO we had to stuff sume tissue . Poor sha , dahlah wiper hilang , cermin blakang bocor , Ekzos MASUK AIR . poor my sashimi .


well , i had fun that day. Tak terase kelaparan puase ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment