Friday, November 27, 2009

Busy busy busy !

This week , my schedule is pack . GRRR and so for the two weeks. Yeay ! No more morning class . ngahahaha . Thanks to Miss rabiha . I really had fun this week

Sunday : went to see Time traveler's wife with fwens and zul .
Monday : hang out after qm ! weeeeeeeeee :DD
Tuesday : interview lynn's mum .karaoke with my fwens ! no class at all ! hallelujah






Wednesday : qm tutorial , then zul comes and pick me up . HEE ;)


Thursday : watch twilight NEW MOON ! saket hati with the ending . GRR


Friday : eiduladha . spent the whole day wacthing muvy .
Saturday : finishing presentation . garh -_-"
Sunday : no plans yetMonday : PP presentation and qm quiz ! haihs





The bar list is out ! Alhamdulilah . i didnt get barred . weeeeeeeee . Sheesh . This tuesday , My mum and my Sister is going to take a treat at AVILLION port dickson . GARH ! sampai hati !
then yesterday they went and watch TWILIGHT without me >.< . this monday pulakk my 2nd sister is going to MANILA for somework . 5th dec my dad is going for outstation to PARIS ! adik tinggal sorang kat rumahhh !!! ;(

30 nov : 2nd sis going to manila
31 nov : My mum n sis went for a small holiday
3 dec : M.S PAPER !!
5 dec : dad going for outstation

sangatlah malang !


p/s: adam ! talk more , dont be shy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment